Thursday, April 12, 2007

Example's of what updating content can do.

April 11 I was finally able to get listed on Google Search, after 3 days of waiting. Here are my results in one day:


Two of these keywords had me listed TOP 7 from over 25 million searches, and one of them had me listed Number 9 out of 2 million searches. Click on the pictures to enlarge them. The great thing is that my blog has only been indexed with Google for 14 hours, and already I've hit top 10 on 3 keywords that aren't uncommon. You can do the same thing, I've put to work the pointers that I have written, and I had a quick results. Though the main reason why I got top 10 spots was because I update my content every SINGLE DAY. That's what everyone has to understand, Google loves it when you update your content, updating and adding in new information ever 5 hours will always keep your rank boasting. Not only that, but make sure that the content is original, otherwise you'll still be against the rivals that you've copied information from.
My goal right now stands at getting Number One spot in those three keywords.




No comments: