Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Buying Traffic

Awhile lurking through the forums today, I stopped upon a post where someone brought two backlink placements for his site on a PR3 and PR4 site. He provided us graphs and charts and showed us that in 10 days his income from Adsense tripled!. Went from $5 per day to $15 per day. His graphs also showed us that his traffic tripled. Putting my mind to work, and searching over the internet, I realized how effect this would be, even if I need to pay, as long as I make more then I spend, it's all good. I stumbled upon this site Text-Link Broker. and also Textlinkbrokers.
Both sites appear high on the search engine seach for buying links, and they are both trusted. Wouldn't hurt for you to take a look, and see if anything interests you. Again, the positives of getting your link on a high PR site is:

Boost your Linkpopularity
Get higher search engine rankings
Boost Google-Page Rank
Increase your website-traffic

All four results above will increase your traffic, and if your one of those people with a daily amount of 20 unique visitors then you should give this a try, actually anyone should give this a try as it will work.

No comments: